KOTA KINABALU (Bernama) – Asean senior officials began their meeting yesterday morning in prep... Read more
TOKYO (AFP) – Japan is working with Jordan to free both a Japanese journalist and a Jordanian... Read more
| Abdul Hakiim Yakof | CONCEPTS Computer yesterday launched a new addition to the line of Ac... Read more
SEOUL (Reuters) – Ahn Ji-sun was looking forward to going back to work after she had her secon... Read more
| Paul Taylor | LONDON (Reuters) – European politicians at opposite ends of the sp... Read more
I AM a foreigner and had applied for a landline way back in 1998 under Jabatan Telekom Brunei (JBT) and got one after paying a deposit of B$500. I recently cancelled my telephone line and eSpeed and sought refund of the B$500 deposit. The lady at the counter said I woul... Read more
- BIA needs good variety of shops to lure tourists
- TelBru unable to rectify problem if area lacks necessary infrastructure
- Will foreign recruitment levy serve its purpose?
- Need to equip ourselves to handle devastating floods
- Can the govt help us get home loans?
- We need foreigners but hire only deserving