UPI – A quartet of kittens in danger of electrocution were rescued by a utility worker who was doing maintenance work in a high voltage area in Connecticut, United States.
Eversource lineman Branden Collins said he was working in an area with energised lines and transformers in Stamford when he spotted the four kittens.
“With the energised wire and the energy from the transformers, it was the worst possible area that they could be in,” Collins said in a video released by Eversource.
Collins worked with Stamford police and animal control to safely extract the kittens from the dangerous area and have them taken to non-profit rescue Animal National.
The kittens, three of which were treated for burn wounds, were dubbed Amp, Watt, Zolt and Ever.