The Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Saleha (RIPAS) Hospital Blood Donation Centre is holding multiple blood donation drives throughout June in celebration of World Blood Donation Day 2022.
The campaign kicked off on June 11, with the next scheduled sessions set for:
– June 20 at the Language and Literature Bureau (DBP) Library in Temburong District from 9am to 11.30am;
– June 21 at the DBP Sengkurong Library from 9am to 11.30am;
– June 22 at Insurans Islam TAIB (The Airport Mall branch) from 10 am to 2pm;
– June 23 at the International Convention Centre in Berakas from 10am to 2pm. It is co-organised by the Brunei Mid-Year Conference and Exhibition 2022 (Brunei MYCE 2022) in conjunction with Climate Change Week;
– June 25 at McDonald’s Brunei in Lambak from 10am to 4pm, co-organised with the Brunei Gas Carriers Sdn Bhd;
– The blood bank at the Pengiran Isteri Hajjah Mariam (PIHM) Hospital in Temburong District will organise a similar campaign from 9am to 2pm on June 25, at its conference room.
The public can donate blood at the Blood Donation Centre or the nearest blood bank during office hours by booking a slot through BloodKad app beforehand.
The Blood Donation Centre can be reached at 2242424 (ext 5745/6001/6002) or via WhatsApp at 8775745, 7375745 or 7175745, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.