Invites suitable applications for the position of
Singapore Airlines Ltd Brunei
About Singapore Airlines
Singapore Airlines believes in helping all employees achieve their full potential. The SIA core values form the foundation on which our people work and conduct ourselves in everything we do. Employees and their eligible dependents get to enjoy travel benefits including a free air ticket once a year to any destination on the Singapore Airlines network, discounted travel, attractive leave and profit sharing special payment.
1) To undertake sales related activities to meet revenue sales targets
2) To account service and support appointed Travel agents and corporates with regular visits
3) To undertake sales and marketing campaigns to support and drive sales
4) Prepare relevant marketing reports and undertake analysis of revenue data
1) Diploma or degree in Business management, sales or marketing related field
2) Digital savvy and fully competent in Microsoft Office applications like excel, PowerPoint etc
3) 2 years’ experience in sales or marketing related field
4) Team player with a strong drive to deliver results and must be innovative
5) Must be a Brunei Citizen or Permanent Residence of Brunei
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to email: Susilawati_Hjismail@singaporeair.com.sg by 07 April 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for follow up.
Brunei Press Sdn Bhd, printer and publisher of Brunei’s English leading daily, Borneo Bulletin; Malay daily, Media Permata; Borneo Bulletin Yearbook and various commercial publications; seeks suitable applicants to join our team. If you are highly motivated, resourceful and have excellent interpersonal skills, you may be the candidate we are looking for.
- To write, edit and proofread the Borneo Bulletin Yearbook
- To undertake the coordination of contract publication projects
- To spearhead and assist in digital publications and video stories
- To write, edit and proofread advertorials
- To assist in research, translation and photography as and when needed
- A Degree/Diploma holder in Journalism, Mass Communications or any other relevant field
- Mininum 2 years experience with a flair for writing and love for language
- A team-player who is out-going, has initiative and willing to work under tight deadlines
- Those with online/digital media experience will have an added advantage
- To undertake designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function.
- To create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming or related field.
- Work experience as Web programmer or developer.
- Good understanding and command in MySQL, Linux CentOS, cPanel, and content management system.
DIGITAL MEDIA EDITOR
- Assist the company to implement digital and social media campaigns
- Create strategic plans to increase user participation on our online media platforms
- Integrate new digital trends with consumer outreach efforts
- Work with our current reporting team to create online content
- Manage the company’s overall digital image
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- Strong communication skills
- Proofreading experience
- Strong news acumen and decisive
- Writing and publishing experience
- Familiar with web search, social media platforms and online news sites
- Photograph/videograph events and write short stories
- Edit and package short video stories for Instagram and website
- Work with content management team to come up with interesting multimedia editorials/advertorials
- Attend press events in Brunei and abroad
- Take visually captivating pictures for print and digital media
- Minimum Diploma in a relevant field
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Able to take good photographs/videos and own relevant equipment
- Able to edit for social media and online platforms
Please address your applications to:
The Group Human Resource Department Brunei Press Sdn Bhd
PO Box 85, Seri Complex BA 1779, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Fax : +673 245 2128