|ABS Group (B) SDN BHD is currently seeking to fill the position of Lifting Inspector for its operations in Brunei. The lifting inspector will be responsible for providing relevant lifting equipment and pressure vessels inspection services to the assigned clients
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Inspection and certification of Lifting equipment such as Cranes, Forklift, Telehandler, Side Boom, Boom trucks, Winches etc. and accessories such as Wire Rope Slings, Webbing Slings, Chain Slings, Shackles, Eye Bolts, Chain Hoists etc. on which they are Authorized to perform and review of materials and certificates to verify compliance with applicable specifications, standards and regulations.
- Witness FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests), Destruction tests and issuance of Report of Activity.
- Review Non-destructive tests procedures and qualification records of technicians.
- Verify calibration records of inspection instruments.
- Review manuals and technical specifications of lifting equipment; drawings and sketches of lifting arrangement.
- Material inspection, Witness Welding Procedure Qualification and Welder Qualification
- Inspection of new pressure vessels and in-service inspection of pressure vessels
- Inspection of structural fabrication
- Degree/ Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline. Must possess additional qualifications such as LEEA Diplomas, ASNT NDT Level-2 certifications, CWI / CSWIP 3.1 certification
- Previous experience as a Third-party inspector/Surveyor/Engineer in the relevant field with minimum 3-year experience for Graduate Engineer or 5-year experience for Diploma holders.
- Technically sound in the relevant area and independent judgment in carrying out responsibilities.
- Knowledge of applicable codes, standards, specifications, rules and regulations and the impact of rule applications and interpretations.
To apply for this role, please email your detailed resume and salary expectations to [email protected] and [email protected]
Brunei Press Sdn Bhd, printer and publisher of Brunei’s English leading daily, Borneo Bulletin; Malay daily, Media Permata; Borneo Bulletin Yearbook and various commercial publications; seeks suitable applicants to join our team. If you are highly motivated, resourceful and have excellent interpersonal skills, you may be the candidate we are looking for.
- To undertake designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function.
- To create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming or related field.
- Work experience as Web programmer or developer.
- Good understanding and command in MySQL, Linux CentOS, cPanel, and content management system.
Please address your applications to:
The Group Human Resource Department Brunei Press Sdn Bhd
PO Box 85, Seri Complex BA 1779, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam Email : [email protected] Fax : +673 245 2128