| James Kon |
THE Royal Brunei Police Force (RBPF) is urging the public to be careful when using power tools, following the death of a Bangladeshi man from suspected electrocution.
Sheikh Alamin, 24, had been in the country for only 10 days and was working as a painter on the fifth floor of a construction site at Kampong Lamunin, Tutong District, when the incident happened.
The RBPF received a report from the Pengiran Muda Mahkota Pengiran Muda Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah Hospital at 9.40am where the victim was pronounced dead from his injuries.
An initial police investigation has ruled out the possibility of foul play, while a post-mortem will be conducted to determine the exact cause of death.