The Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD) office will be closed from May 25-27, in view of Hari Raya Aidilfitri. It will re-open on May 28.
The AMBD Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system, Automated Cheque Clearing House (ACH) system and Central Securities Depository (CSD) system will also be in operation from May 28, under normal operating hours.
The operations for AMBD public counters and services after the Syawal public holidays are:
– Credit Bureau Services (Self-Inquiry Reports and Dispute Resolution) from Monday to Thursday 8am-11.30am and 1.45pm – 3.30pm, and from 8.15am – 10.30am on Friday.
– Financial Consumer Issues (FCI) (Complaints Handling Desk) will be by appointment only. Alternatively, complaints may be submitted to FCI, AMBD via email at [email protected] or by calling 2380007 during office hours.
– Unclaimed Balances Counter will be by appointment only. Alternatively, the public may send unclaimed balances request via email to [email protected] Information on the application process can be found on https://www.ambd.gov.bn/consumer/unclaimed-money.
For further enquiries regarding Unclaimed Balances, contact 2380975 during office hours.
– AMBD Currency Gallery and Gift Shop will be closed. However, selected commemorative notes and coins will be available from Aewon Garment and Embroidery outlets at the Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Complex and Radisson Hotel Brunei.
– AMBD Coin Deposit Machine will be closed. Customers may alternatively deposit their coins with their banks for redemption.