Faulty wiring leads to fire at Seria restaurant

A loose connection to a light of the kitchen hood for griddle machine is believed to have caused a small fire at a fast food restaurant in Seria Plaza yesterday morning. According to Fire and Rescue Department (FRD), an emergency call was received at 7.58am. A fire engine with three firefighters led by ASO Md Zulkifli bin Md Tahir from Seria Fire Station rushed to the scene. At the scene, there was a small fire in the kitchen. It took a minute to distinguish the fire using the fire extinguisher. More details in Thursday’s Borneo Bulletin