I would like to raise a concern on moulds growing on the ceilings of movie theatres.
I have a sensitive nose and when I recently went to a theatre, I found that it had an unpleasant odour.
At first, I thought it was the chairs but when I looked up, I saw white mould growing.
I went to another movie theatre and found that it also had mould growing in a theatre hall.
The mould can affect our health such as respiratory problems.
Can the management or authorities look into this?
Concerned Movie Goer