THE Descendents 3 premiere has been cancelled following the death of Cameron Boyce.
The red carpet event was due to take place on July 22 but The Disney Channel revealed they have axed the screening after its star passed away aged 20 after suffering an epileptic seizure on July 6.
Instead, with permission for Cameron’s family, the first TV broadcast of the film will be dedicated to the actor’s memory.
Earlier this week, the actor’s Descendents co-star Dove Cameron paid a heartfelt tribute to her late friend.
She said on Instagram, “Cameron was one of my favourite people alive in the world, though I know that’s not unique to me.
She said, “Goodbye my dear, dear friend and brother.
“I will spend the rest of my life missing and loving you and all the better for knowing you.” – BANG!