Brunei Press Sdn Bhd, printer and publisher of Brunei’s English leading daily, Borneo Bulletin; Malay daily, Media Permata; Borneo Bulletin Yearbook and various commercial publications; seeks suitable applicants to join our team. If you are highly motivated, resourceful and have excellent interpersonal skills, you may be the candidate we are looking for.
- To undertake designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function.
- To create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Programming or related field.
- Work experience as Web programmer or developer.
- Good understanding and command in MySQL, Linux CentOS, cPanel, and content management system.
DIGITAL MEDIA EDITOR
- Assist the company to implement digital and social media campaigns
- Create strategic plans to increase user participation on our online media platforms
- Integrate new digital trends with consumer outreach efforts
- Work with our current reporting team to create online content
- Manage the company’s overall digital image
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
- Strong communication skills
- Proofreading experience
- Strong news acumen and decisive
- Writing and publishing experience
- Familiar with web search, social media platforms and online news sites
Please address your applications to:
The Group Human Resource Department Brunei Press Sdn Bhd
PO Box 85, Seri Complex BA 1779, Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Fax : +673 245 2128